Pages

Friday 7 May 2010

A Pregnant Lady

Hi!

No, the pregnant lady is not me - there'd be a very serious conversation in my house if it was me! Here is my pregnant lady:



We learned how to make this piece of punch art in another online class at Swap Sisters. It was lots of fun and the card would be perfect for a baby shower.

Last Friday at Swap Sisters we also learned how to make our own rub ons. The sentiment on the card was my attempt at making a rub on. I can see lots of potential with this skill, but I think I'm going to need a bit more practice!

If you think you'd like to join this online community, please let me know and I'll arrange for an invitation. You don't need to be a Stampin' Up Demonstrator, you just need to love the products.

DSP/Card Stock: Sweet Always DSP, Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Blush Blossom, Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose, Acetate
Other: LOTS of punches, Big Shot, Top Note Die, Dimensionals, Crop-A-dile, Crimper, Paper Ships, Printer

I hope all the mums out there have a fabulous Mother's Day on Sunday.

Catch you later,

Tina

1 comment:

  1. she is fabulous Tina, well done, and thanks for playing along this week. Oh and love the "rub ons"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.