Pages

Thursday 28 November 2019

JAI #484: Just Add Colour

Hi!


It's the end of another busy week, but that means it's time for both the weekend and the new Just Add Ink challenge. Yay! This week Rachael has given us a sweet, soft colour combo to work with.


I don't know about you, but those colours scream 'baby card' to me. Ok, well maybe whisper so that we don't wake the baby! LOL!

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Witty-cisms, Peaceful Moments, Music From The Heart, Baby Card

I took the opportunity to use a new stamp set, called Witty-cisms. I was lucky enough to receive this stamp set in the bundle of goodies I got to present at OnStage recently. It's a cute little set with lots of funny images and sentiments. The text and image are actually one stamp, so I used a lot of masking to stamp the pram three times in Smokey Slate, and then just the text for the fourth square.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Witty-cisms, Peaceful Moments, Music From The Heart, Baby Card

I stamped the images on Shimmery White cardstock so that I could watercolour the prams. The Shimmery paper copes with water much better than regular Whisper White card. The little hearts were cropped using the little heart die from the Well Written dies.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Witty-cisms, Peaceful Moments, Music From The Heart, Baby Card

The congratulations sentiment is also from a new stamp set, called Peaceful Moments. The hearts I used on the inside are also a stamp, from the new Music From The Heart stamp set, which was also in my goodie bundle from OnStage. I just over a month they will be available for purchase.

Time for me to finish up, but you can head on over to the Just Add Ink blog, where you can see the rest of this week's Design team cards. You can also enter your card into our challenge by linking up your blog post.

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.