Pages

Wednesday 20 November 2019

AWH HOC Week 14

Hi!

 Hello, and welcome to the new Heart Of Christmas Blog Share by the Art With Heart Team. This week I was a little time poor for a few reasons, so I decided to CASE myself, using a class card kit that I had spare. As my good friend Rachel says, sometimes you need to work smarter, not harder!

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Art With Heart, Heart Of Christmas, Christmas, So Many Stars Bundle, Merry Greetings, Silvery Shimmer Delicata, Greatest Part Of Christmas

I only made two small changes to the front of the card - on the original I stacked the 'merry' by cutting three in Whisper White and one in Solver foil, and then gluing them together in a stack before gluing them to my card. For today's card, I only used the Silver Foil 'merry'.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Art With Heart, Heart Of Christmas, Christmas, So Many Stars Bundle, Merry Greetings, Silvery Shimmer Delicata, Greatest Part Of Christmas 

The second change was to use my Silvery Shimmer Delicata ink to stamp the tin stars on the card base - on my original I used Coastal Cabana to match the cardstock. 

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Art With Heart, Heart Of Christmas, Christmas, So Many Stars Bundle, Merry Greetings, Silvery Shimmer Delicata, Greatest Part Of Christmas

My final change, on the inside, was also a small one. I stamped some of the small stars again in the Delicata ink underneath the red and white star.

This week the lovely Sharon Davern is hosting the Heart Of Christmas, so please pop on over to her blog, where you can find the rest of this week's links.

Bye for now,

Tina

6 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful layout, Tina and your colour combination is lovely. Those star dies are so versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card Tina. Even when time poor you create gorgeous cards. I so love these Stitched Stars and also the Delicata metallic inks - you’ve used two of my favourites. 💖

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything about your card Tina. Colour scheme, design and layering are all fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Tina, I wouldn't have thought to use Coastal Cabana for Christmas but it goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really love your card Tina, gorgeous colour and lovely design.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.