Pages

Wednesday 16 October 2019

AWH HOC Week 9

Hi!


Welcome once again tot he Art With Heart team's Heart Of Christmas Blog Share. We are rapidly approaching the time to start sending out Christmas cards, ad I am grateful that I have quite the stash already, thanks to the Heart Of Christmas.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Art With Heart, Heart Of Christmas, Christmas, Brightly Gleaming SDSP, Greatest Part Of Christmas, Stitched Stars, Copper Foil

I had a lot going on this week, so quick and easy was the order of the day! The stunning Brightly Gleaming SDSP makes quick, easy and fabulous cards so easily! I used the hostess set, Greatest Part Of Christmas. I love a big sentiment that does most of the work for you.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Art With Heart, Heart Of Christmas, Christmas, Brightly Gleaming SDSP, Greatest Part Of Christmas, Stitched Stars, Copper Foil

I wanted a bit of extra somethin' somethin' on my card, so I die cut the starry swirl from Stitched Stars from Copper Foil. I chopped it in half and adhered it to my card front so that it stretched from corner to corner. A layered Copper and Navy star finished the front of the card.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Art With Heart, Heart Of Christmas, Christmas, Brightly Gleaming SDSP, Greatest Part Of Christmas, Stitched Stars, Copper Foil

The starry swirl die has five star shapes included in the design. They are great for using on the inside of cards to add extra detail. They are perfect for clustering around the inside sentiment, don't you think? I'd rather use them than have them floating around forever on my craft desk, that's for sure!

Time now to pop on over to Claire's Blog, where you'll find the rest of this week's Heart Of Christmas cards.

Bye for now,

Tina

7 comments:

  1. Fast but fabulous Tina! I love how you include all your fabulous tips in your blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, that's stunning Tina. Jumped right off the screen at me. Love the inside too. Thanks for playing along on Heart of Christmas Week 9!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It might be ‘quick and easy’ but it is stunning and very elegant Tina.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, the copper swirls add the perfect embellishment to your card, Tina, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your stunning card Tina, I have just ordered the hostess set so I will be able to case your card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Tina, I love that big Sentiment from the Greatest Part of Christmas Hostess set. It may be a quick card but it's still so Christmasy and inviting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeously stunning card Tina - I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.