Pages

Sunday 22 September 2019

CTC #247: Holiday Catalogue Punch Project

Hi!


Welcome to this week's CASEing The Catty Sunday Challenge Blog Hop. This week we are asking you to choose a punch project from the Holiday Catalogue to CASE. Did you see Michelle's gorgeous butterflies on her blog, which is before mine in the hop?


I don't actually own any of the Holiday Catalogue punches, so my choices were a little limited! This pair of tags caught my eye, especially the repeated sentiment on the punched shapes, and so that's what I CASEd.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, CASEing The Catty, Family Party, Well Said, Classic Label Punch

I started with a happy, bright colour combination of Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay and Mango Melody. The stars are from the Family Party stamp set, and the Happy is from Well Said. I stamped it in each of my colours and then cropped it with my Classic Label punch.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, CASEing The Catty, Family Party, Well Said, Classic Label Punch

The punched shapes were popped up over the top of some retired Melon Mambo ribbon. I also used some retired Bermuda Bay Enamel Dots to finish off the front of the card.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, CASEing The Catty, Family Party, Well Said, Classic Label Punch

The present on the inside is from the Family Party set too. I love that it's photopolymer so that the two layers are easy to line up.

That's it from me! Do you have any of the punches from the Holiday Catalogue yet? I have my eye on the tree punch, so keep on the lookout for that on my blog in the future. In the meantime, you can head on over to the CASEing The Catty Facebook group to add your card to the challenge.


Before you go, don't forget to finish the hop. Next you're off to see what the lovely Rebecca has made. She's got the tree punch that I am coveting!


Bye for now,

Tina

6 comments:

  1. I didn’t even notice these tags with the punch on them. Great find and your card looks great too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bright and easy, the perfect birthday card I think, Tina.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great CASE, Tina. Such a bright, happy card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great CASE Tina, I hadn't noticed these tags in the Catty. Love the bright fun colours you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I hadn't even noticed these tags in the catty - how cute! I love your card version. This is really fun and creative. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you have turned Christmassy tags into a birthday card!! It's great to see how the catalogue inspires!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.