Pages

Tuesday 9 July 2019

Blueberry Farewell Booklet

Hi!

LOL, I nearly typed 'Welcome to this week's Colour Creations...' before I remembered that we are finished. I hope you were inspired by our posts each week. I will try to continue to post on Tuesday evenings, as it's a good habit!

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Noble Peacock SDSP, Flourishing Phrases, Mini Album

Tonight's card uses the new Noble Peacock Specialty DSP. Each of the sheets are heavy weight and have foil accents. The sheet I used is the Blueberry Bushel pattern, and I love that the design looks a bit like a stylised peacock tail.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Noble Peacock SDSP, Flourishing Phrases, Mini Album

I paired the Noble Peacock SDSP with some Black Foil cardstock, with some Silver Foil die cuts. The sentiment from Flourishing Phrases is very 'punny' for a musical themed card, don't you think?

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Noble Peacock SDSP, Flourishing Phrases, Mini Album

When is a card not a card? When it becomes a booklet! This card was made for the members of the band I play in to sign so that we could farewell one of our musicians. Due to poor health, he's unable to continue playing. There's over 40 people in the band, so I needed to make enough pages to allow everyone room to write a message. I also added some ribbon as a belly band so that the booklet can be tied closed. I find that a card like this is preferable to a super sized card, as they are much easier for the recipient to store, and is therefore less likely to be thrown out!

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.