Pages

Thursday 18 April 2019

JAI #453: Just Choose Two

Hi!


Can you believe it's Friday again? I'm back from New Zealand and ready to get stuck back into all things Stampin' Up! I just need to get over the jet lag first! LOL. In the meantime, the new Just Add Ink challenge is ready to kick off. This week Jan has challenged us to Choose Two to add to our cards.


I have to admit that I groaned when I saw this challenge, as it's naturally geared towards Easter, and I don't usually make Easter cards. I decided by choosing bunnies and flowers I could make a card that could be used as a baby card instead. Hooray!

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Garden Girl, Gingham Gala DSP, Watercolour Pencils

I ended up absolutely loving this card! I pulled out my retired Garden Girl stamp set for the images, and my Stamparatus to make the wreath part of the card. I was so thrilled with how it turned out. The gingham was a late addition to the card, but Im so glad I thought to add it - perfect for either a baby or Easter card.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Garden Girl, Gingham Gala DSP, Watercolour Pencils

The images were all stamped on Shimmery White cardstock in Memento ink and then coloured with my Watercolour pencils. While you wouldn't usually use Memento with water, my blending medium was Wink Of Stella, which is alcohol based. This means the ink won't run when I blend the pencils. Hopefully you can see how super glittery the image ends up when you use WOS on Glimmer Paper!

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Garden Girl, Gingham Gala DSP, Watercolour Pencils

Another cute little bunny graces the inside. I masked him off and stamped some flowers behind and coloured them the same was as the ones on the front, using Wink Of Stella to blend the pencil. Did you notice there are no sentiments at all on the card? I will add them later when I decide what to do with the card.

Don't forget to pop on over to the Just Add Ink blog, where you can link your card up for this week's challenge. You can also see the rest of the Design Team cards.

Bye for now,

Tina

1 comment:

  1. Love your baby theme as the interpretation of the theme. Such a sweet card with pretty colouring! Have a lovely Easter, Kelly x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.