Pages

Tuesday 30 April 2019

A Clean Slate

Hi!


Time for a new Colour Creations Blog Share. This week it's Smokey Slate, which I surprisingly found to be a hard colour toward with! I asked Rob for inspiration and he straight away said to make a Game Of Thrones card. Umm, no! In the end, I decided to go with a classic pink and grey combo.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Art With Heart, Colour Creations, Genuine Gems, Birthday Cheer, Eclectic Layers Thinlits, Smooshing

My new Rococo Rose ink pad was on my desk, so I did a bit of smooshing with it. I then added some Smokey Slate smooshing around the edges. Once it dried I used my retiring Eclectic Layers dies to cut a few diamonds into the cardstock.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Art With Heart, Colour Creations, Genuine Gems, Birthday Cheer, Eclectic Layers Thinlits, Smooshing

The stamp set is a new one from the upcoming Annual Catalogue, called Genuine Gems. The pieces on my card are actually chopped from a larger sentiment that says 'I told the universe to send some awesome your way'. I half coloured the open letters and then matted them in halves on Smokey Slate and Rococo Rose cardstock. I was going for a card for an older teen girl, so I was trying a few funky things out.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Art With Heart, Colour Creations, Genuine Gems, Birthday Cheer, Eclectic Layers Thinlits, Smooshing

I did a little more smooshing on the inside. It's hard to see, but there is some Smokey Slate in there amongst the Rococo Rose!

Tina to pop on over to Catherine's blog, where you can find the rest of this week's Smokey Slate cards.

Bye for now,

Tina

5 comments:

  1. Wow Tina, how exciting to see the new colour in real life on your stunning shimmery card! Thank you so much for hopping along x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Tina. Love the smoky slate and rococo rose together. Your smooshing is inspirational. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well aren't you a clever bunny - that smooshing looks amazing and love Rococo Rose with the Slate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Card Tina, I think that new colour and the Smoky Slate go together so well. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, Rococo Rose and Smoky Slate - loving this combination of colours Tina! Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.