Pages

Thursday 28 March 2019

JAI #450: Just Add Babies

Hi!


Hello and welcome to the new week's challenge at Just Add Ink! This week Rochelle has challenged us to Just Add Babies to our cards. Sadly, my baby days are long gone, but I do enjoy making a sweet baby card every now and then.


I actually made this card a couple of months ago for a card class, but as we get the JAI schedule several months ahead, I was able to save it to use for this week. As my friend Rachel says - work smarter, not harder!

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Well Written Bundle, Elephant Builder Punch, Starburst Punch, Baby Card

I didn't usually buy the baby DSP in the catalogue, but I'm a bit of a sucker for stars, and this paper has the cutest star papers. I love this soft pastel version, perfect for a baby card.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Well Written Bundle, Elephant Builder Punch, Starburst Punch, Baby Card

I've had the elephant punch since it was released, but hadn't used it yet. This challenge was the perfect time to add a cute elephant to my card. I've used Night Of Navy and  Soft Sea Foam, as they coordinate with the colours in the Twinkle Twinkle DSp. I thought the green made it a neutral card, but my class ladies thought it was more a boy card. What do you think?

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Well Written Bundle, Elephant Builder Punch, Starburst Punch, Baby Card

I used the smaller elephant on the front, so the large elephant was left for the inside. The eyes were drawn on with a Night Of Navy marker. I think the punch comes with a circle section for the eyes, but I find it easier to draw them on than fiddle with something so tiny!

How will you add Babies to your card? I can't wait to see! You can link your card over at the Just Add Ink, where you'll also find the rest of the Design Team cards.

Bye for now,

Tina

1 comment:

  1. so cute!!! I love that DSP as well. I'm with your ladies - the navy makes it look like a boy card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.