Pages

Friday 11 January 2019

Another Bat-Card

Hi!

Sometime Stampin' Up! release a product that I know, as soon as I see it, that I have to have it and it will never leave my collection. This bat punch was one of those products, simply because my family and a lot of my friends are big superhero fans. I will definitely get my money's worth out of this punch!

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Itty Bitty Birthdays, Bat Punch, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Super Hero

 Today's card was one I made as a sample for a card making session I ran towards the end of last year. The ladies coming were making a floral/butterfly card, but one lady had to bring her young son, so this was an alternative I made for him to copy.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Itty Bitty Birthdays, Bat Punch, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Super HeroI kept it super simple (excuse the pun!) so that all he had to do was punch the bat, stamp the sentiment and glue it all together. Easy!

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Itty Bitty Birthdays, Bat Punch, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Super Hero

He had a lot of fun using the punch and ended up with a lot more bats on his card than I had on mine!

This card would be great for one of those "need a card in a hurry for a kid's birthday party" situations that we all seem to find ourselves in!

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.