Pages

Monday 24 December 2018

Merry Christmas!

Hi!

I just wanted to take this opportunity to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I've been learning how to say this in AUSLAN (AUStralian Sign Language), so I probably should have shot a video to post. However, I'm a bit frazzled with all the Christmas preparations, so I would not have looked my best! Maybe next year 😉

Instead, here's a picture of Hudson wishing you a Merry Christmas in PODD. His teacher had these wonderful t-shirts made for the whole class.  PODD is an Alternative Communication Device used at his school.

scissorspapercard, PODD


See you in the new year, sometime around mid-January! In the meantime, I'm off to spend some quality tie with my family 💙

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.