Pages

Monday 19 November 2018

Orlando Roomie Gifts

Hi!

I'm back now from Orlando, and I had a wonderful time!

Today I have for you the gifts I made and had made for the ladies I shared a house with in Orlando. While on the hunt for Australian flag pencils for my swaps, I found these pens. Perfect!

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Orlando Onstage, Animal Outing, Animal Expedition DSP, Twinkle Twinkle DSP, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Animal Friends Thinlits

I started with the same backing paper as I used for the pencils, but the only pieces I had left went sideways, not longways. I couldn't do a bag topper as I did for the pencils, so I went with a belly band instead.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Orlando Onstage, Animal Outing, Animal Expedition DSP, Twinkle Twinkle DSP, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Animal Friends Thinlits

I only had 6 to make, so I decided to stamp the kangaroos and colour them with my Blends. It was an extra special touch for some special people. I layered the kangaroos over a pair of Pool Party circles. I love the starry paper from the Twinkle Twinkle DSP pack, a bit of a nod to the American flag.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Orlando Onstage, Animal Outing, Animal Expedition DSP, Twinkle Twinkle DSP, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Animal Friends Thinlits

I wanted to make the gift extra special, and a little more personal, so I had some tote bags made up by Vistaprint to commemorate the trip.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Orlando Onstage, Animal Outing, Animal Expedition DSP, Twinkle Twinkle DSP, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Animal Friends Thinlits

Here's the tote. It's the perfect size for 12x12 papers, so I can see myself using it a lot - yes, I did have one made for me too. Hopefully the others find it just as useful!

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.