Pages

Thursday 29 November 2018

JAI #436: Just Add A Sketch

Hi!


It's Friday - time for the new Just Add Ink challenge! This week we have a sketch deigned for us by Narelle, which is funny because as I was making my card I was thinking how very 'Narelle' this sketch is, not realising it was one of hers!

I straight away knew I wanted to use my Tropical Escape suite of products.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Tropical Chic Bundle, Varied Vases, Tropical Escape DSP, Subtle 3DDTIEF

My first pick was the striped DSP from the Tropical Escape DSP pack. I then chose the darker colour DSP to help anchor the two papers. The circle that the flowers sit on is the reverse of the striped paper. I stamped the palm leaves and flowers in ink that coordinates with the DSP, except fo the pop of Berry Burst.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Tropical Chic Bundle, Varied Vases, Tropical Escape DSP, Subtle 3DDTIEF

You can't see it in the picture, but the Blushing Bride layer (not the card base) is embossed with the Subtle 3DTIEF. Have you got this yet? It's such an awesome embossing folder.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Tropical Chic Bundle, Varied Vases, Tropical Escape DSP, Subtle 3DDTIEF

I'd stamped and die cut some extra leaves and flowers for the front - there's nothing worse than cleaning your stamp or putting away your dies only to realised you need just one more! They never go to waste, as I just use the extras on the inside.

Why not pop on over to the Just Add Ink blog, where you can find the rest of this week's cards made by the Design Team? You can also link up your card - who could resist this awesome sketch?

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.