Pages

Wednesday 14 November 2018

Copper For Christmas

Hi!


Hello, and welcome to the new Heart Of Christmas Blog Share. Have you been checking out the teams cards each week? You should if you haven't already. Plenty of gorgeous Christmas inspiration for you to see.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Art With Heart, Heart Of Christmas, Dashing Deer, Merry Christmas To All, Detailed Deer Thinlits

This week I went back to the Detailed Deer Thinlits. They are so beautiful! I had some copper ribbon left from the Notes Of Kindness card kit that I've been itching to use, so I decided to use it on this card. I hadn't yet decided to make it a shaker card, but as I had no other copper elements to add to the card except for the copper sequins, a shaker card it became! I think the copper works so beautifully with the rich tones of Tranquil Tide and Fresh Fig.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Art With Heart, Heart Of Christmas, Dashing Deer, Merry Christmas To All, Detailed Deer Thinlits

I used the putty end of my Take Your Pick tool to lift most of the copper sequins out of my Metallics Assortment pack of sequins. The putty tip makes the job so much easier!

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Art With Heart, Heart Of Christmas, Dashing Deer, Merry Christmas To All, Detailed Deer Thinlits

I used the left over die cut from the front to complete the inside. I couldn't resist adding another copper bow!

That's it once again from me, but you can pop on over to Kate's Blog where you can see the rest of this week's cards.

Bye for now,

Tina

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous shaker card it looks very pretty with the deer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Tina, love a shaker card and the Detailed Deer bundle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love a shaker card Tina, and your's is gorgoeus!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Dashing Deer bundle seems to be a big hit and for good reason, every card I have seen using it is beautiful, and your's is not exception Tina. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.