Pages

Monday 29 October 2018

Great Scott!

Hi!

Today's card is one that I made for a very good friend. She's a mad fan of a certain trilogy of movies that involved a funny looking car and some time travel. My family are also big fans of this trilogy, so when I had the opportunity to buy some stamps that were a parody of the movies, I just had to buy them.

scissorspapercard, Kindred Stamps, Stampin' Up!, Back In Time, Just Sayin', Copics

The stamps are from my favourite pop culture company, Kindred Stamps, and are called Back In Time. I think they have retired now, so I'm very glad I got them when I did. Have you guessed the trilogy of movies?

scissorspapercard, Kindred Stamps, Stampin' Up!, Back In Time, Just Sayin', Copics

This image was a great way of practicing 'colouring white'. Clearly, you can't actually colour white, so it's about adding some shadows in a light grey to make the image come to life with a bit of shape. I was pretty pleased with my first attempt.

scissorspapercard, Kindred Stamps, Stampin' Up!, Back In Time, Just Sayin', Copics

Hehehe, I couldn't resist adding this retired Stampin' Up! stamp to the inside. My friend is a little older than me and sometimes I like to rub it in a little. She gives as good as she gets though!

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.