Pages

Monday 8 October 2018

Broadway Bound CASE

Hi!

Today I have a card for you that I CASEd from another SU Demonstrator. I love how demos from all around the world share their work so that we can all be inspired!

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Broadway Bound SDSP, Celebrate You Thinlits, Balloon Celebration, Picture Perfect Birthday

The demo I CASEd from is Kristi Grey, and you can see her original card here. I didn't really change a lot, I just made it a little more 'class friendly' as I made it as a sample for a card class I ran.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Broadway Bound SDSP, Celebrate You Thinlits, Balloon Celebration, Picture Perfect Birthday

How fabulous is the Broadway Bound SDSP? The Gold Foil accents through the paper are gorgeous. I especially love the confetti paper.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Broadway Bound SDSP, Celebrate You Thinlits, Balloon Celebration, Picture Perfect Birthday

Kristi didn't show the inside of her card, so I just did what I liked there. It's a little tricky stamping on the Gold Foil paper as it's a glossy surface, so we used Stazon ink. The effort is worth it though - who doesn't like a bit of glam on a card?

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.