Pages

Monday 10 September 2018

Gamer's Birthday Card

Hi!

Today's card is one I made for my brother-in-law's birthday. He's very much into pop culture, so I couldn't go past these stamps from Kindred Stamps called Plumber Brothers.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Kindred Stamps, Plumber Brothers, Up & Away Thinlits

Aren't they cool? I had to google the game they came from so I could colour the characters in the 'right' colours.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Kindred Stamps, Plumber Brothers, Up & Away Thinlits

I coloured the images using my Copic markers. I especially wanted to try shading the tunnel thingy to make it look round. How do you think I did? It helps if you squint a little so that it blurs 😂

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Kindred Stamps, Plumber Brothers, Up & Away Thinlits

I have no idea what these little characters are called, but they are super cute! I'm pleased to say that my brother-in-law loved the card, so I must have done a good job with the card.

Bye for now,

Tina

1 comment:

  1. What a great card! Jack - my resident gamer - is a fan of that one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.