Pages

Monday 2 July 2018

Springtime in Colour

Hi!

Today's card is not one I've CASEd from anyone in particular, but it's similar to a lot of cards that others have made. I've used the new Springtime Impressions Thinlits. I first loved them for the butterfly, but at second glance the other two dies, which I've used on this card, are pretty lovely too.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Springtime Impressions Thinlits, Happy Birthday Gorgeous, Dragonfly Dreams

This card was fairly quick and easy to put together. I cut the large flower image with my Big Shot and then used my Stampin' Sponges to add colour to the flowers and leaves. The colours I used were Berry Burst, Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry, Garden Green and Lemon Lime Twist. There's no trick to adding the colour - it's literally jut sponged over the top.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Springtime Impressions Thinlits, Happy Birthday Gorgeous, Dragonfly Dreams

Underneath where the die cut was going to lie I also sponged some Pool Party ink. It helps to make the colours in the flowers pop. A few pearls, a sentiment and a die cut flower (the third die in the set) and the card front was done!

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Springtime Impressions Thinlits, Happy Birthday Gorgeous, Dragonfly Dreams

The little flower die is so sweet that I couldn't help add a couple more to the inside of the card. So now, in the cold depths of winter, I am dreaming about Spring and new flowers!

Bye for now,

Tina

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.