Pages

Wednesday 9 May 2018

Goodbye Lovely Inside and Out

Hi!

I have two cards for you today, because essentially they are the same card with just a few tweaks. They both used the Lovely Inside and Out bundle, which is retiring and only available while stocks last.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Lovely Inside & Out, Thoughts & Prayers, Lovely Words Thinlits

This first card was a direct CASE of this card by Alison Okamitsu. I loved it so much that the only thing I changed was to use cardstock behind the opening rather than ribbon. I kept the cardstock the same colours and widths as the ribbon.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Lovely Inside & Out, Thoughts & Prayers, Lovely Words Thinlits

It's such a cute card, it really didn't need any changes!

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Lovely Inside & Out, Thoughts & Prayers, Lovely Words Thinlits

I was on my own for the inside though, as Alison doesn't show the insides on her blog. I used a stamp from the also retiring Thoughts and Prayers for the sentiment, masking off the bits I didn't want.

Not long after I CASEd the card, I was planning on attending a stamping day with a group of other demonstrators. I wanted to make a little card to give to each of the ladies attending, so I decided to CASE my CASE of Alison's card.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Lovely Inside & Out, Bunch Of Blossoms, Lovely Words Thinlits

You can clearly see the similarities and differences. I kept the layout the same, but changed the size of the card to be a 4 1/4" square.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Lovely Inside & Out, Bunch Of Blossoms, Lovely Words Thinlits

I also decided to use DSP behind the opening, rather than ribbon or strips of cardstock. It's such a different look!

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Lovely Inside & Out, Bunch Of Blossoms, Lovely Words Thinlits

Aww, how nice is this sentiment? Perfect for a bunch of like-minded Stampin' Up! demonstrators! It's from the Bunch Of Blossoms set, which is carrying over.

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.