Pages

Monday 19 February 2018

A True Gentleman Gift

Hi!

I recently found some gift box die cuts while I was sorting through some things in my craft room. I think they were from an Advent Calendar project that I never got around to completing. I decided to use on of the die cuts to make a box using the True Gentleman DSP from the Occasions Catalogue.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, 3D, True Gentleman DSP, Picture Perfect Birthday

This was such a quick and easy box to make. I chose some complementary DSP patterns from the pack, cut them to size, and adhered to the box. I cut the piece for the bag just over an inch longer than the front piece so that I could fold it over to the front to create a flap closure. The tag was simply another piece of DSP that I punched using the Flag punch and adhered two Stitched Shapes Ovals to. The sentiment is from the Picture Perfect Birthday stamp set.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, 3D, True Gentleman DSP, Picture Perfect Birthday

To close the box, I simply punched two holes through all the layers using my Crop-o-Dile. I threaded some Night Of Navy Corduroy Ribbon through the holes and through the hole in the tag before tying in a knot. I love how all of these coordinating products make creating a gift box so easy!

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.