Pages

Thursday 23 November 2017

JAI #387: Just Add Colour

Hi!


Yay! Friday again,which means the new Just Add Ink challenge is ready to kick off. This week Nikki has given us a pretty classic colour combination to work with. And when I say classic, I think classic Christmas.


What do you think? Christmas, or will you be adventurous and try something different? I couldn't go past Christmas.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Painted Harvest, Watercolour Christmas, Be Merry DSP

I swore I wasn't going to get Painted Harvest. It wasn't really my thing, and there were other stamps, etc, that I liked better. Somehow though, once I got hold of it, I've really enjoyed using the set. The Christmas wreath isn't new to me - I've seen heaps around the web, and I'm sure you have too.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Painted Harvest, Watercolour Christmas, Be Merry DSP

I cheated a little with the colour combo, by adding a layer of Lemon Lime Twist to the wreath. I like the extra little pop it gives the wreath. I added a bit of a luxe touch to the card with the strip of Gold Glimmer Paper, which I also carried over to the inside.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Painted Harvest, Watercolour Christmas, Be Merry DSP

You can see the cards that the rest of the team have created this week over at the Just Add Ink blog, where you can also link up your card. Can't wait to see what you create with these colours!

Bye for now,

Tina

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad it wasn't just me thinking I'd never get Painted Harvest! I eventually did & I'm glad. Love your wreath, & I agree that LLT gives it a nice little pop. Another Chrissy card in your stash. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely CAS card Tina! I love it <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful wreath creation, Tina. Gorgeous in fact. D xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Tina - love the Painted Harvest wreath, so clever! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.