Pages

Monday 31 July 2017

Wood Texture Daisies

Hi!

Today's card was a fun little card that I made as a class sample, mostly to show off the gorgeous new Wood Textures DSP stack. It's one of my favourite DSP's in the new catalogue. I think it's so versatile. My immediate tendency is to hoard it, but I have to squash that impulse and chop it up!


In this case I've paired it with the new Thick Very Vanilla cardstock, a Dapper Denim scalloped border, and a So Saffron and Soft Suede daisy.


I really love this sentiment! Have you noticed it in the catalogue? It's in the new Soft Sayings Card Kit. You don't need to only use the stamps on the kit cards - they are great on any of your cards.


I think these little daisy stamps can be a little overlooked in favour of the large daisy, but they certainly deserve a bit of attention. I will certainly be using them more!

Bye for now,

Tina

1 comment:

  1. Love this card Tina! I must try to remember to use those little daisy stamps more. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.