Pages

Saturday 10 June 2017

Scrappy Saturday: Colour Theory

Hi!

While you've been looking at the catalogue, did you notice that Stampin' Up! now has it's own line of pocket scrapbooking products? It's called Memories And More, and I think it was a fabulous move by SU. The company is well known for coordinating products, and Memories and More allow a greater range of coordination than before.

On to my pages. This was my first layout completed with the new Colour Theory Collection. Many of the cards have a seasonal theme in this collection, and they are designed to coordinate with the Colourful Theory suite of products (page 146). I have selected some of the more generic cards for my layout though.


I've put together a quick double page of a trip to Melbourne that my daughter, her bestie and her mum, and myself took last August to see Matilda The Musical.


We had a full weekend in Melbourne, seeing the sights. It was the girl's first time in a plane, and they were lucky enough to get to sit in the cockpit after we landed.


I wanted to keep the layout symmetrical, but I was struggling to find a suitable card to put in the top left pocket on this page. Thankfully I'd saved my ticket, and as it contained similar blues to the Colour Theory cards, I decided to chop it and use it in the pocket.

I'm looking forward to scrapping more with this range, and also the other three packs. What about you?

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.