Pages

Monday 12 June 2017

Pop Of Pink Flourishes

Hi!

Today's card is one I made for one of my nieces for her recent birthday. She's a big fan of a certain AFL football club. Can you tell which one from the background DSP I used? It's a piece from the recently retired Pop Of Pink SDSP pack.


I used the Flourish Thinlits, which carried over, and also three new In Colours on the card. Yes, once again I have used my favourite Powder Pink and Berry Burst, but this time I added Lemon Lime Twist. It adds a real pop to the card I think.


Can you believe I've had these dies for a year and only ever used the flourish? It was well beyond time I used the flowers! They layer together so nicely, and the rhinestone nestles perfectly in the centre.


Did you guess which AFL team? Why it's Collingwood, of course!

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.