Pages

Thursday 1 June 2017

JAI #362: Just Add Colour

Hi!

It's been a super busy blogging week for me, but today's post is the last for the week. Of course, being Friday, it's my Just Add Ink card.

http://just-add-ink.blogspot.com/2017/06/just-add-ink-362colour.html
 
This week Nikki has given us this gorgeous colour combination. I've always liked Pool Party and Bermuda Bay together, but the addition of Peekaboo Peach adds a freshness to the combo.


I needed to make a card for a baby boy who is being Christened this month, and so I decided that I would use these colours to make a card suitable for that. The little sailboat is a great image for a boy's card.


I stamped the boat on Shimmery White cardstock that I'd cut using the Stitched Shapes die. I then carefully watercoloured the ocean using Bermuda Bay (which is not showing very true to colour), and the sky with Pool Party.


I don't have any Christening sentiment stamps, so I left the inside blank apart from another little sail boat.

What comes to your mind when you see these colours together? Why don't you get stamping and link up to us over at Just Add Ink? I'd love to see where you go with the colours.

Bye for now,

Tina

5 comments:

  1. So, so cute Tina! Love your watercolouring and clean design. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This little sailboat is adorable and you've used the challenge colours beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love your fresh nautical combinations of seaside texture and sail boat Tina - it makes for a very cute baby card! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love how you've used these colours Tina - so fresh! The watercolour water is perfect! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fabulous card for a little boy Tina, and I love how you've teamed the little boat with the texture of the waves and lovely water colouring! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.