Pages

Thursday 22 June 2017

AWH Blog Hop: Favourite New Bundle

Hi!



Today the Art with Heart Team girls are showing you their favourite bundles from the 2017 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue. Bundles make creating a breeze, because of the perfect coordination. It's a bonus that you get 10% off by bundling the products together too. There are 24 bundles in the new catalogue so ask us about them, or for a catalogue today!

While thinking about which bundle I could use, I decided that this blog hop should be my favourite bundle right now, as often my favourite changes depending on what I'm stamping with! In the end I decided to go with the Tabs For Everything bundle. It's one that's been designed with the new planner in mind, but I've made a card to show that it's more versatile than you might think.

 

I decided to make a horizontal pocket card, as the tab punch makes an excellent 'handle' for the insert. I started with a piece of DSP from the Birthday Memories pack, and selected the rest of my colours based on the colours in the stripes. Can you see the scalloped edge peeking out? That's the new Decorative Ribbon Border punch.


The Sweet Sugarplum pieces were stamped in the coordinating ink using the star stamp from the Tabs For Everything stamp set. The two tags were also stamped using images from the set.


Here's the insert pulled out of the pocket. There's plenty of room to write a message for the recipient, and you could even tuck a gift card into the pocket with it. How gorgeous is the Daffodil Delight ribbon?  It's Double Stitched, so on one side is two straight stitches (which you might be able to see on the knot part), and on the other is crosses. It took me a few goes, but I finally managed to tie the bow so that the crosses were showing on both loops and tails.

That's it for me, next you're off to see the gorgeous work of Catherine Proctor. If you get lost, or find a broken link, you can find a list of all the blogs at the bottom of this post.

http://whatcathymade.com.au/art-heart-blog-hop-favourite-new-bundle/
 
Bye for now,
 
Tina
 
Caroline Manwaring
Kate Morgan
Alisha Watson
Claire Daly
Rachel Woollard
Rebecca Jacovou
Kimberly Hern
Judy May
Tina Gillespie < you're here!
Catherine Proctor
Andrea Roberts
Sharon Davern
Monika O'Neill
Ros Davidson

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous birthday card Tina, the colours really zing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina your card is so gorgeous! I got the ribbons too but didn't know how to use them, and you just gave me a great idea there. And it looks like the tab punch is a must-have too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love!!! your pocket card Tina and all the layers and colours you chose are just gorgeous.
    Mon xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card Tina, what a great birthday card! So colourful! The Tabs are great aren't they?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, bright card Tina, very different being a pull out card, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Tina, gorgeous colours! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Love your bright, happy, creation Tina.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Tina, I love this bright and colourful card. I also love how you created your own DSP using the star stamp, very cool indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a clever use of this bundle and I love your homemade DSP

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.