Pages

Monday 15 May 2017

Decorated Photo Frame

Hi!


Today I have a project for you that was my sample for two different classes. The ladies in the groups were all pretty much non-crafters. I was asked to design a decorated photo frame for them to make, so I had to design something WOW, but that was easy for beginners to make.



When I first showed the ladies they were all a little freaked out. They thought it was going to be hard, but thankfully they trusted me that it wasn't, and gave it a go. They were all so happy with the end result. The kits had a variety of colours, and I had a huge selection of dies for them to choose from, so all the frames looked very different.



Most of the flowers were 'punch, brad and scrunch'. We punched 6-8 layers of cardstock or tissue paper, pierced them and added a brad. The layers were then scrunched up, and flattened out a little to give a dimensional look.



Sitting underneath the flowers were diecuts from the Flourish Thinlits. The word love is from the Sunshine Wishes Thinlits.




I was so pleased that everyone had a fabulous time making the frames, and came away with a great sense of accomplishment. Mine is now hanging proudly on the wall between my dining room and craft room where I can see it all day long.


Bye for now,


Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.