Pages

Thursday 2 February 2017

JAI #345: Just Add A Sketch

Hi!


Welcome to the new Just Add Ink Challenge. This week we have a fabulous sketch for you, that was designed by Narelle.


http://just-add-ink.blogspot.com/2017/02/just-add-ink-345sketch.html
Isn't it great? There's so much room for interpretation in this sketch. I decided to pull out my brand new Everyday Hero stamp set and my Watercolour Pencils for this card.



How much fun is this stamp set? In my family, the answer is LOTS! My hubby and kids are all comic book nerds, so this stamp set will never leave my house. In fact, when hubby saw it in the catalogue he said "You have to get that!".

Anyway, back to the card! I sponged the large circle first using a mask I cut with my Layering Circles dies. I stamped the 'ray' stamps coming out of the centre of the circle. The cityscape was stamped on Whisper White and coloured with my Watercolour Pencils, as was the super lady.






I kept the inside of the card relatively easy. To be honest, I was really over the fussy cutting by the time I got to the inside, so plain stamping it was!


How are you going to use the sketch? Make sure to link up your creation over at Just Add Ink so we can all admire your creativity! Don't forget that you don't need a blog to play along, you can email us your card to be in the challenge.


Bye for now,


Tina

6 comments:

  1. I love, love, love this, Tina! So bold & fun. Oh boy, the fussy cutting on this makes me hyperventilate. Go you! That set is a must have in our superhero loving house too. The little guy even looks a bit like darling man (lol).
    Hugs, D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on the sketch Tina...Very clever and fun! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card, Tina. You've made it so fun with that gorgeous, bright yellow base/background. I so want it, but really not sure I'll get a lot of use out of it? Perhaps you need to make a few more awesome cards like this one to inspire me? x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is indeed super, Tina! I adore the ray of sunshine extending behind your hero lady and how she is flying in front of the city - just like a female Superman! So cute and clever! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is awesome Tina - you totally aced bright and fun with this one! All that fussy cutting was truly worth it!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card so much I can't even tell you in a blog comment!!! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.