Pages

Monday 6 February 2017

Dragonfly Dreams in Bermuda Bay

Hi!


Do you ever CASE someone else's card? I do! Typically I CASE when I have a new stamp set that I love, but I'm a bit intimidated by the set because I've already seen soooo much great stuff that I'm sure I'll never be able to make anything as good. Sound familiar? CASEing is a great way to get the set inky and build up some confidence.


Today's card is a CASE of this card by Carolyn King. I didn't change very much at all, because I loved her card so much.



While Carolyn used Enamel Dots on her card, I used clear sequins. I really liked the subtle touch they added.



Carolyn also mentioned that she coloured her wings using the rock 'n' roll method. I chose to colour mine with the new Watercolour Pencils and then blend them using my Clear Wink Of Stella pen. I stamped the dragonfly in Momento ink so I didn't smudge it using the Wink Of Stella. Using the pencils allowed me to use Pacific Point, Old Olive and Bermuda Bay to colour the wings.




Carolyn didn't show the inside of her card on her blog, so I was on my own for my inside. I didn't stamp a sentiment, so that the card is versatile enough for several different occasions.


Bye for now,


Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.