Pages

Monday 30 January 2017

Vintage Delicate Details

Hi!


Have you earned yourself a Sale-A-Bration freebie yet? One of the first stamp sets I chose was Delicate Details. I love the different lacy patterns, and thought they'd look perfect on a vintage style card.



I made this card for a card class, and decided after I'd made it that I probably should have stamped the lace down both sides of the flower panel. It was all stuck down, so I couldn't pull it up to stamp it, nor did I have time to make it again. I still like it this way though!



I ended up with two spare kits, so I decided to have a play and actually make it with the second lace border.  What do you think? It's a definite improvement, I think.



I stamped it with a bit more splatter the third time. I probably went a little overboard on this one though!




Here's the inside of the card. I left it the same for all three versions. What do you think of the lace in Elegant Eggplant? I love it!


Bye for now,


Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.