Pages

Monday 12 December 2016

Diagonal Cookie Cutter Christmas

Hi!


Do you sometimes like to mix things up a bit in your card making? I know I do! When I was designing today's card I decided to have a bit of fun.



I had originally intended that the Candy Cane Lane DSP would be a straight piece, but at the last minute I decided to cut it on the diagonal. What do you think?



You can see that I stamped the Gingerbread Man over the base of the card, along with the bow.




The placement of the bow is the difference between a Gingerbread Man and a Gingerbread Lady. So cute!


Bye for now,


Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.