Pages

Wednesday 14 September 2016

Jar Of Love Floral Wreath

Hi!


I was playing around with ideas for cards using the Jar Of Love stamp set. I was mostly trying to think of ways to use the stamps without using the jars. This is the card I came up with.



I started by stamping the sentiment in the middle and then the flowers around it, starting with the largest flower and ending with the smallest.



I pulled the colours from the Blooms and Bliss DSP - Blushing Bride, Rich Razzleberry, Sweet Sugarplum and Mint Macaron with Whisper White. It's a great combo!




A few sweet blooms finish off the inside of the card.


Bye for now,


Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.