Pages

Wednesday 28 September 2016

A CASE of Washi

Hi!


No, my post title doesn't refer to a crate of Washi tape, CASE means Copy And Share Everything! Today's card is a CASE of a card, well, a few cards really, that my lovely Upline, Sue Madex, made. You can see her cards here. CASE simply means I saw Sue's card, I liked it, and so I made my version. Most important though, is that I've given credit where it's due and told you that it's Sue's design, not mine.



I chose to use the Playful Palette Designer Washi Tape pack. There are 5 different patterns to choose from. It's been a popular pack for classes - I'm up to my second pack already!



To get the washi even, I started from the bottom and placed about 4 strips. I then jumped to the top and placed another 2 or 3. I then filled in the gap in between with strips to make them fit. I made sure that the last strips sat underneath where the sentiment was going. This way any uneven gaps were mostly hidden by the sentiment!




I completed the card with another strip of Washi on the inside. I love the stuff - it's so cheap, but it makes a huge impact on a card.


Bye for now,


Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.