Pages

Wednesday 4 May 2016

Night Of Navy Leaflets

Hi!


Some more retiring products today - this time it's the Hostess stamp set Happy Birthday Everyone and also the Corrugated Paper (sob!).



I quite like the stamp set for the big, bold Happy Birthday stamp. It's a great pair of fonts, and because it's so big you don't need to do much else on a card to make a big impact. I paired it with a duo of die cut leaves from the Leaflets Framelits. The Whisper White Leaf is actually cut from the inside and used on the front. The Corrugated Paper has been fabulous for using on masculine cards, so I think I'll be stocking up before it goes!



When I was making this card I had my upline, Sue Madex, in mind. Sue's a real whizz at making cards that look simple on the surface, but when you really look you can see a heap of extra little touches. One of them is scoring, like on this card of hers. My card has two score lines in the Night Of Navy base card on either side of the Whisper White panel. It's very hard to photograph on the dark base, but you can just see it in the photo above.




Here you can see where I've taken the Whisper White die cut to use on the front of the card!


Bye for now,


Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.