Pages

Friday 6 May 2016

JAI #310: Just Add A Sketch

Hi!


Here we are, another Friday, which means another Just Add Ink challenge - are you ready?



This week it's my challenge, and I have a sketch for your inspiration. Take a peek at this:

What do you think? I decided to go off on a bit of a tangent and use a different shape for my card.


I also decided to turn it into an easel card. To get the octagonal shape I die cut a square using my Squares Collection Framelits. I then turned the framelit and ran it through the Big Shot again. Easy!



The flowers were stamped using the Petite Petals stamp set in Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz and Blackberry Bliss, which I stamped off first. Small pearls in the centre of each flower finish each flower off.



I used some of the new Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper on the front of my card. It's so pretty!




The Just Add Ink Design Team have done a fantastic job, as usual, with the sketch. You can see their cards on the Just Add Ink blog.


Bye for now,


Tina

3 comments:

  1. This is wonderful. I love the cut and style of the card plus the colors. I will have to do a search on the easel card as I have never made one. My square framelits are on their way from SU today so I will have to be patient. If you ever do a tutorial on this amazing card, count me in! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Tina, how cool is that shape! So clever and it looks fab as an easel. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Tina! So clever to use the squares for your octagon - I'll have to give that a try! And such pretty details with the petals and and glimmer paper - the perfect Mother's Day keepsake. Thanks for such a fun challenge! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.