Pages

Monday 30 May 2016

Endless Birthday Wishes

Hi!


Today I have a little bit of a controversial card for you.  Only a little bit, I promise! It's a card I made as a class sample. Can you guess what part of this card caused a stir in class?



Did you guess that it was the placement of the main panel? OK, so maybe 'controversy' was a bit strong of a word to describe the reactions! As always, my class ladies are free to change the cards as they like, and quite a few changed the position of that panel.



When I first made the card, it only had the large Crushed Curry star. It needed something more though, and the popped up Basic Black star worked nicely. The little star punch is retiring  -sob!




I love the way you mix and match the sentiments in the Endless Birthday Wishes stamp set. It's carrying over, so I'm sure you'll see a lot more of it this year!


Bye for now,


Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.