Pages

Monday 23 May 2016

An English Garden in Honey

Hi!


Today I have another card that was made as a class sample. The main colours used are the retiring Hello Honey, which I paired with Delightful Dijon for a tonal effect on the flowers and the cute little bee.



I tried to replicate the layered flowers in the English Garden DSP in the main stamped panel using the combination of Delightful Dijon and Hello Honey. The leaves were all Old Olive, with the filling image stamped off once first.



You can also see I used a piece of the Delightful Dijon Dotted Lace Trim along the bottom of the main panel. I placed a stripe of adhesive along the back of the panel and then ruffled the ribbon along the adhesive. There's not a lot of gather, but I don't think it needed a lot.




The little honey bees are so cute! I think I've used them every time I've used the Garden In Bloom stamp set - I just can't resist them!


Bye for now,


Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.