Pages

Monday 16 May 2016

A Nice Cuppa CASE

Hi!


The Have A Cuppa bundle can be found in the Occasions Catalogue. It was one I fell in love with instantly, as I'm a big tea drinker, as are quite a few of my friends. My first cup of tea was loose leaf, made in a teapot and sipped from one of my Grandmother's gorgeous tea cups. I had good company that day - two of my sisters and my aunt - so it's a lovely memory for me.


Anyway, I digress! Today's card is a CASE of one by Teneale Williams. She used the Tap, Tap, Tap stamp set, which is also retiring with the Have A Cuppa Bundle.



This card was made as a sample for a card class. Some of the ladies made some variations, including stamping 'coffee' instead of 'tea', and even stamping the sentiment in the bottom right hand corner of the card. I really enjoy seeing the variations they come up with!



When I first made the card I didn't use the Basic Black layer on the main panel, but when I went to put the card together it didn't look quite right, so I ended up adding it. The black adds a little definition to the main panel.




And of course, you can't have tea without cake!


Bye for now,


Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.