Pages

Wednesday 25 May 2016

A Bit of Scrapping

Hi!


I'm not sure if I've blogged this layout before, but it was sitting in my 'To Blog' folder so I'm guessing that I haven't. I made it a while ago for a sketch challenge as a part of a fundraiser.



I was a bot excited to pick up an old, but still working, typewriter on a Facebook Buy Swap Sell page for a song - only $5. Bargain! As my intention is to use it in my scrapping, it was only logical to scrap about it!



What other stamp set could I use? Tap Tap Tap came in very handy!



LOL, I think I need to buy a new ribbon for it, as the current one is quite pale, but that's easily enough done.  Gotta love Ebay!




You may have noticed the title and thought "SU doesn't have a die that says tap". It doesn't! But it does have two dies in the Hello You Thinlits set that say thanks and happy. I took the t from thanks and the ap from happy to create the word tap. Too easy!


We are getting close to the end of the current Annual Catalogue, which means it's not long to the start of the new Annual Catalogue. So exciting - I can't wait!


Bye for now,


Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.