Pages

Monday 2 November 2015

Tap Tap Tap To Say Thanks

Hi!

I found this card in my 'To Blog' folder on my computer and realised I was yet to post it on my blog. I made it quite a while ago, so it was probably about time I shared it.


The typewriter was stamped in Momento and coloured with my Blendabilities. I also used my Silver Marker to colour some of the metal bits on the image. I deliberately used a quick, messy style of colouring, as I think it suits the image.


I love the 'tap tap tap' stamp for finishing off the inside of the card.


Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.