Pages

Wednesday 7 October 2015

A Princess Card

Hi!

Today I have a card for you that uses a lot of retired product.  I had to share it anyway as it's so very cute!  On Sunday we attended the birthday of a very gorgeous 4 year old who is mad on a certain movie - you know, the one that most 4 year olds are obsessed with and sing endlessly.  Thank heavens my children were too old for that movie!


Have you worked out the movie yet? If not I guess you'll just have to let it go...


The princess dress was based on this one, I made a few minor changes to suit the products I had. Once I'd put the dress together I spritzed it with a mix of Isocol and Champange Mist Shimmer Paint (sadly retired) to give it a bit of shimmer.  Hopefully you can see it in the picture.


The only snow flake stamp I have is the one from the Perpetual Birthday Calendar set.  I think it works beautifully on this card.

Happy Birthday Jasmin, I hope you had a great day!

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.