Pages

Friday 28 August 2015

JAI #277: Just Add Colour

Hi!

This week at Just Add Ink we have a colour combination put together by Kim.


My first thought was that the combo would make a great baby card, but in the end I went for something totally different


I went for a tone on tone Mint Macaron base.  It's a great option when you want to add a layer to your card without making it really obvious.  I embossed the layer with the Fluttering TIEF.  I love that this one is a square so that you can emboss in either direction.


The butterfly from Watercolour Wings is stamped in two layers of So Saffron and a top layer of Calypso Coral. Just don't look too closely at how badly I lined it all up!


I did a much better job of lining it up on the inside!

I hope you can find the time to play along with us this week at Just Add Ink.

Bye for now,

Tina

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Tina! Love the tone on tone base! And the embossed background is so pretty! Love the colour combo of your watercolour butterfly! Very striking! Rochelle xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous Tina! I love the contrast between your subtle textured butterflies and your bright and beautiful one that looks so ready to fly off the page. Just beautiful! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.