Pages

Wednesday 12 August 2015

Another Work Of Art CASE

Hi!

Last Wednesday I showed you a card I'd CASEd using the Work Of Art stamp set to create a flower.  Today I have another CASE that uses the stamps to create a sailboat.  Again - so very clever!


I really loved this card and was keen to make it when one of my class ladies showed me a picture of it.  I'm a bit of a blue person so all the blues really appealed!


We used the stars from the star border punch on the flag (I'm drawing a blank on it's name right now!).  They were a little fiddly to stick down but worth the effort.


The swooshy stamps are great for adding a subtle background to a sentiment.

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.