Pages

Friday 9 January 2015

Work Of Art Sunflower

Hi!

It seems a little strange to be posting something on a Friday that isn't a Just Add Ink challenge.  The Design Team are having a well-earned break and will return later in the month, but I'm just getting back into the swing of regular blogging and I didn't want to stop the momentum.  So today I have for you a card I made as a RAK for a friend.  What's a RAK? It's a Random Act of Kindness - a card out of the blue for no reason at all other than to let someone know you are thinking of them.  Guaranteed to put a smile on the recipient's face!


This was the first card I made when I received my Work Of Art stamp set.  I've seen cards like this around the 'net heaps, so I can't remember which specific one I CASEd unfortunately.


I really love the effect of the 'halo' around the centre of the flower.  Not quite sure how I managed that, but hey, I think it's great!


I used the Hostess set Hello There to create another, far smaller sunflower on the inside.  I had someone in mind when I made this card who loves sunflowers so it was really a no-brainer to include as many as I could on the card!

By the way, she loved the card.

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.