Pages

Monday 19 January 2015

Housewarming In A Hurry

Hi!

Today's card was one I made in about 10 minutes flat.  Rob was invited to a mate's housewarming party and I put off doing the card until the last minute, as I was a bit stumped for ideas.  Thankfully inspiration struck in the end.


Too easy, right?  I made this card  few months ago when all I had to represent houses was the What's Up punch.  Imagine how great it would look now if I'd used the new You Brighten My Day Sale-A-Bration set?  It includes a cute little house stamp that fits perfectly into this punch.  Oh well!


The stamp I used on the front comes from the Everyday Occasions Cardmaking Kit.  It's a great kit to get - if you use the kit as intended you can make 20 cards - more if you get a bit creative!


No sentiment is impossible when you have the Alphabet Rotary Stamp!

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.