Pages

Tuesday 30 December 2014

Just Add Ink #246: Just Add Giving

Hi!

I know, I'm a little late with my post for the newest Just Add Ink Challenge.  I've been away having a lovely break over Christmas with my mum, sisters and their families.  We've had two brand new additions to the family recently, two baby boys who are my Great Nephews.  It was really lovely to meet them, and also to spend lots of fun times with my family.

So, back to the new JAI Challenge.  For the last challenge of the year we are challenging you to Just Add Giving.  The challenge was suggested by Mae, and it's a perfect way to end the year. You still have another 8 days or so to enter the challenge before the Just Add Ink team take a break and return later in January.


I designed this gift box to hold a Red Balloon Gift Voucher, some Party Lite tea light candles and a handful of chocolates. The voucher was hidden under the chocolates in the middle section so that it becomes a little surprise.


I made the box from Early Espresso cardstock and included dividers so that the contents all stayed in place.  I then used a piece of window sheet as a belly band to ensure that the contents didn't fall out of the box.


I finished off the box with some DSP from the Trim The Tree DSP stack and a huge bow in the gorgeous Cherry Cobbler Ribbon from the Holiday Catalogue.  It's such lovely ribbon and adds the perfect finishing touch to the box.

I'm pleased to say that the recipient loved the gift and is busily planning her Red Balloon experience!

I hope to see you over at Just Add Ink!

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.