Pages

Wednesday 5 November 2014

Layout 80: Sweet Moments

Hi!

I've been a bit slack in keeping up with my scrapping lately, and my self-challenge to scrap 100 layouts this year.  I am getting close to my target, but the end of the year is rapidly approaching!  Today's layout came about as I had a left over photo from a recent mini album project that I didn't want to waste.


I started with a base of the Typeset Specialty DSP and then used the Dots Decorative Mask, my Lost Lagoon inkpad and marker and a sponge dauber to create a background.  I tilted the mask a bit so that the dots weren't too evenly lined up and then I randomly daubed a few, traced a few with the marker, and on some dots I did both.  I wanted a fairly rough look to the background.  I then stamped over the top with some of the stamps from Kinda Eclectic.


In a couple of places I punched the side of the SDSP with my trusty Spiral Border Punch.  I'm so pleased that this punch has made a come back - it was one of my old favourites that I could never bear to part with.


I wanted to do a little journalling, but I couldn't work out where to place it, so I ended up going with the old hidden journalling trick by creating a tag to pop in behind the photo.  Easy!

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.