Pages

Wednesday 12 November 2014

Happy Birthday Hudson!

Hi!

Nearly 2 months ago my not-so-baby boy turned 7. Today I have for you the card I made for him.  He did get it on the day, I just haven't blogged it yet!


I saw this card made by Alison Barclay and decided I would CASE it to make Hudson's card.  I used similar colours to Alison's card, but changed her star to a 7 for Hudson.  I used copy paper and a ruler to make a template to sponge through.


I decided to add some paper piercing to give the card some extra oomph.  I pierced 7 holes each time - 1 hole for each year!


I thought this sentiment was great for the inside.  It's very cheerful, plus it leaves lots of room for a special message for my boy.

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.