Pages

Monday 22 September 2014

Perfect Peacock In Blendabilities

Hi!

It's a bit of an upside down day for me today - Hudson is home sick and so my usual routine is out the window!  He's got a cold, so there's a bit of grumpiness and a very snotty nose.  Best not to share those germs!


I have wanted this stamp ever since I first saw it.  Shelli Gardiner demonstrated a few projects at Convention back in May that used this stamp and I think I, and around 700 other Demonstrators, fell in love with it on the spot!  It's such a beautiful stamp, and it was lots of fun to colour with my Blendabilities Markers.


I recently had a niece turn 21 and I thought that such a special occasion warranted an extra special card.  I stamped the sentiment on Vellum so that I didn't obscure the peacock too much.  I cut the 21 numbers using the number dies in the File Tabs Edgelits, and then finished off the card with some scattered Sequins.


The inside of the card looked much prettier in real life.  I had to play with the colours a bit so you could see the peacock I stamped on the inside, which makes the sentiment colour look hideous.  You'll have to trust me that it was very pretty!

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.