Pages

Sunday 14 September 2014

Layouts 69 and 70

Hi!

Just squeaking in for my weekend scrapbooking post!  Very close to the end of my Paris layouts now.


I had researched before we left and found out that there was a Titanic Exhibition on in Singapore while we were there.  I'd missed it when it was on in Australia, so I was determined to go to this one.  When we arrived we were given a passenger card each that was based on a real passenger on Titanic.  At the end we got to find out the fate of our passenger.

 

Sadly, Rob's passenger didn't survive, being a 'lower class' male.  I got a First Class female passenger, so I was pretty sure I was going to survive.


It was an amazing exhibition that included real artifacts recovered from the ship and the wreck site.  There were lots of recreated rooms, including the magnificent staircase, where we had a very dodgy tourist photo taken!


I didn't take any photos of our arrival home to Adelaide.  I remember that at the airport Hudson ignored both Rob and I, like he was upset we'd left him for nearly 2 weeks.  It didn't take long for him to warm to us again though!  I loved the pictures that Alex and Ada had drawn for us, especially as they had "missed our faces".  Funny!

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.